- Guest Lecture: Introduction to Exercise Physiology I — UMass Lowell, Lowell, MA — April 13, 2016
- Guest Lecture: Careers in Exercise & Health Science — UMass Boston, Boston, MA — April 15, 2016
- Guest Lecture: Introduction to Exercise Physiology II — UMass Lowell, Lowell, MA — April 27, 2016
- Hip Hinge 101 Workshop: Assessment, Screening & Training Applications — Boston Underground Strength Training, Waltham, MA — May 8, 2016
- Boston Physical Therapy & Wellness Symposium — Boston Physical Therapy & Wellness, Medford, MA — May 21, 2016
- Hip Hinge 101 Workshop: Assessment, Screening & Training Applications — Rx Strength Training, Somerville, MA — July 24, 2016
- USA Gymnastics Region 6 Congress — Providence, RI — August 5-7, 2016
“Matthew Ibrahim is an incredibly bright young man in a rapidly progressing industry. His passion for movement and helping people is what encouraged me to connect with him. I had been following Matt for a while, reading his articles and enjoying his social media posts, especially his YouTube channel, which provide people with an easily understandable approach to mobility and proper movement mechanics. The message Matt has developed is unique and he has successfully created his own voice to help everyone from fitness professionals to enthusiasts to rehabilitation clients.
I invited Matt to our Worcester Kettlebell Club studio to present his workshop and he knocked it out of the park. Three months have passed since that workshop and we continue to reference the techniques and concepts he taught us.
Beyond all of this, Matt is a great guy. I have met few people as happy, hard-working and passionate as he is. Matt is part of this rising class of smart, young leaders in the fitness industry who are highly influential on what we are doing today and will do tomorrow. I’m grateful for the relationship and honored to be friends with him.”
Evan Marcantonio — Owner of Worcester Kettlebell Club
“In an industry that is constantly expanding and becoming diluted with ‘internet gurus’, Matthew Ibrahim is as genuine as they come. He delivers a product that is fostered from an unrivaled passion for human performance and movement.
As a colleague, Matt is constantly striving to be a better coach and professional while staying at the cutting edge of recent research, and challenging himself and his clients to improve daily. As a professional, I have had the pleasure of attending and hosting his workshop. The information delivered is easily processed and can be immediately applied by all who attend, regardless of experience and skill level. As a friend, Matt is a trustworthy and passionate person who will always go the extra mile for his family, friends, and clients.
I have known Matt for several years now and his passion, drive, and professionalism have yet to yield. This is only the beginning for Matt Ibrahim, and I’m excited for what is on the horizon for this intelligent man.”
Devon T. Smith — Director of Athletic Performance at Tyler English Fitness Systems
Still not sure if I’m the right fit for you? Check out what other colleagues and clients are saying about my work HERE.